Cutting a figure like no other, Irene–3 is rustic, yet strikingly modern with three neatly joined propeller-shaped, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. A spherical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene-3 is streamline while still appearing warm and natural.
· 52”/ 132cm diameter with three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades
· Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible 31.5W DC motor with new, reliable technology.
· Damp location finishes: brushed nickel, polished chrome or textured bronze.
· Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
· Limited Lifetime Warranty
· Standard equipment:
· One 10”/25cm downrod. (18”/ 46cm, 36”/ 91cm & 72”/183cm downrods also available)
· Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees
· Reverse on six speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control.
Suitable for Indoor & Covered Outdoor areas