Available as a surface mounted fixture. Part of a range specifically designed to increase application possibilities. Paddington offers an alternative to expensive core drilling. Easy to install and re-lamp. The anti-glare cut off enables higher positioning when a greater level of light distribution is required.
The Paddington light is ideal for walls, planter box walls, steps & entry gate piers.
- Surface mounted wall light
- Suitable for coastal areas
- Weight : 1.25kg
- Easy to install / easy to re-lamp
- Lampholder : 250 degrees centigrade rated
- Lens : high temperature borosilicate
- Grub screws : stainless steel
- Cable grommet : water resistant
- Lamp : 12 volt Bi-Pin maximum 20watts (not included)
Gunmetal cast bronze will weather to a classic bronze patina. Suitable for many architectural styles, particulary earth tones, colours and solid sandstone features.
Base metal remains as cast bronze, it then proceeds through a 7 stage preparation prior to a top coat of U.V. stable polyester powder coat paint. Available in a vast range of colours and finishes to suit the most discerning clients.